- 1 Can you get 20 percent return investment?
- 2 How can I get a 15 return on investment?
- 3 How can I get high return on investment in India?
- 4 Is 10 percent a good return on investment?
- 5 How can I double my money?
- 6 How can I double my money in 30 days in India?
- 7 What are the 4 types of investments?
- 8 Which investment gives highest return?
- 9 How do you get a 10% return on investment?
- 10 Can I double my money in 5 years?
- 11 Is a 15% return possible?
- 12 Is LIC policy a good investment?
- 13 What is the ROI?
- 14 Where can I invest my money for 1 year?
Can you get 20 percent return investment?
You can achieve 20 percent ROI by using debt to amplify the success of your investments, by investing in extremely high cash flowing assets like online business, or by becoming an expert stock investor.
How can I get a 15 return on investment?
The 15*15*15 rule says that one can amass a crore by investing only Rs 15,000 a month for a duration of 15 years in a stock that offers 15% returns per annum. 5
How can I get high return on investment in India?
For those looking to get higher returns on their savings, here’s a list of the best investment options for you to make your wealth grow.
- Saving Account.
- Liquid Funds.
- Short-Term & Ultra Short-Term Funds.
- Equity Linked Saving Schemes (ELSS)
- Fixed Maturity Plans.
- Treasury Bills.
Is 10 percent a good return on investment?
The S&P 500 is often considered the benchmark measure for annual stock market returns. Though 10% is the average stock market return, returns in any year are far from average.
How can I double my money?
Below are five possible ways to double your money, ranging from the low risk to the highly speculative.
- Get a 401(k) match.
- Invest in an S&P 500 index fund.
- Buy a home.
- Trade cryptocurrency.
- Trade options.
- 10 best investments in 2021.
- 3 ways to know if your 401(k) is too aggressive.
How can I double my money in 30 days in India?
Here are some best 5 ways to double your money fast.
- Stock Market. Investments made in the stock market have always given a high rate of returns to people.
- Mutual Funds (MFs)
- National Savings Certificates.
- Corporate Deposits/Non-Convertible Debentures (NCD)
- Kisan Vikas Patra (KVP)
What are the 4 types of investments?
There are four main investment types, or asset classes, that you can choose from, each with distinct characteristics, risks and benefits.
- Growth investments.
- Defensive investments.
- Fixed interest.
Which investment gives highest return?
Now, let us take a quick understanding of each of the best investment options with high returns in India 2021 one by one:
- Unit Linked Insurance Plan (ULIP)
- Public Provident Fund (PPF)
- Mutual Fund.
- Bank Fixed Deposits.
- National Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Senior Citizen Savings Scheme.
- Direct Equity.
- Real Estate Investment.
How do you get a 10% return on investment?
Top 10 Ways to Earn a 10% Rate of Return on Investment
- Real Estate.
- Paying Off Your Debt.
- Long-Term Stocks.
- Short-Term Stock Trading.
- Starting Your Own Business.
- Art snd Other Collectables.
- Create a Product.
- Junk Bonds.
Can I double my money in 5 years?
Double Money in 5 Years If you want to double your money in 5 years, then you can apply the thumb rule in a reverse way. Divide the 72 by the number of years in which you want to double your money. So to double your money in 5 years you will have to invest money at the rate of 72/5 = 14.40% p.a. to achieve your target.
Is a 15% return possible?
The 15% returns portfolio As you can see investing is still risky and there is a lot of variation that you find around the 15% level. In its worst year (2008) the portfolio was down nearly -21%. Anybody looking for 15% returns should make sure that they are comfortable with this kind of variation before they invest.
Is LIC policy a good investment?
Is LIC Plan a good investment? Yes, LIC offers best life insurance plans. If you are looking for investment and protection option under one product, you can consider Endowment or Unit Linked Investment Plan (ULIP) as per your risk appetite and financial objectives.
What is the ROI?
Return on investment (ROI) is a performance measure used to evaluate the efficiency or profitability of an investment or compare the efficiency of a number of different investments. ROI tries to directly measure the amount of return on a particular investment, relative to the investment’s cost.
Where can I invest my money for 1 year?
Investment plan for 1 year
- Fixed Deposit. A bank fixed deposit (FD) is a secure preference for making an investment for a year.
- Fixed Maturity Plans. A fixed maturity plan (FMP) is a close-ended debt mutual fund.
- Arbitrage Mutual Fund.
- Post Office Deposits.
- Recurring Deposits.
- Debt Funds.