Which is best SIP for 5 years?
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years in Equity Funds
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP Plan. This is an open-ended equity scheme with a track record of outperformance.
- ICICI Prudential Blue chip Fund.
- SBI Blue chip Fund.
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund.
- SBI Multicap Fund.
Which SIP is best in India for 1 year?
Best SIP Plans for 1 Year Investment in FY 21 – 22
- Nippon India Ultra Short Duration Fund. (Erstwhile Reliance Liquid Fund – Cash Plan)
- UTI Ultra Short Term Fund. (Erstwhile UTI – Floating Rate Fund – Short Term Plan)
- ICICI Prudential Ultra Short Term Fund. (Erstwhile ICICI Prudential Regular Income Fund)
Are all SIP tax free?
If you are investing through SIPs in equity and balanced mutual fund schemes, then all the gains made after one year will be treated as long term capital gains and that will be completely tax free. However, if your SIPs were in debts funds or hybrid funds (MIPs) then the profits will be tax @20% after indexation.
Is SIP better or lump sum?
A systematic investment plan (SIP) is the most convenient way of investing in mutual funds. By opting to invest via an SIP, you eliminate the need to have a lump sum to get started with your mutual fund investment. Through an SIP, you can invest a small sum on a regular basis into the mutual fund scheme of your choice.
How can I save 50 lakhs in 5 years?
50 lakh in 5 years? – Groww.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Mirae Asset India Equity Fund.
- Axis Focused 25 Fund.
- Axis Bluechip Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Bluechip Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Nifty Next 50 Index Fund.
- Franklin India Low Duration Fund.
- Franklin India Ultra-Short Bond Fund.
Can I lose money in SIP?
Mutual funds are market instruments. They invest in stocks, bonds, commodities, etc. All of these can lose value, and mutual funds can also lose value. The amount depends on many factors: type of fund, nature of market decline, the cash position of the fund prior to the decline, time period, etc.
What is Blue Chip fund?
Blue chip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with large market capitalisation. These are well-established companies with a track record of performance over some time. Blue Chip is commonly used as a synonym for large cap funds. 6
How is SIP return calculated?
Future value or the amount you get at maturity. Take an example where you invest Rs 2,000 per month for a tenure of 24 months. You expect a 12% annual rate of return (r). You have i = r/100/12 or 0.01. 4