- 1 What is the best investment fund now?
- 2 What are the top 5 mutual funds?
- 3 What are the four types of investment funds?
- 4 What should I invest in 2021?
- 5 What is Blue Chip Fund?
- 6 What is the 7 year rule for investing?
- 7 What are the disadvantages of managed portfolio?
- 8 Which mutual fund gives highest return in 5 years?
- 9 Which type of fund has highest risk?
- 10 Which SIP is best for 5 years?
What is the best investment fund now?
The S&P 500 index fund continues to be among the most popular index funds. S&P 500 funds offer a good return over time, they’re diversified and a relatively low-risk way to invest in stocks.
What are the top 5 mutual funds?
Here is the list of top 10 schemes:
- Axis Bluechip Fund.
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund.
- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund.
- Kotak Standard Multicap Fund.
- Axis Midcap Fund.
- DSP Midcap Fund.
- Axis Small Cap Fund.
- SBI Small Cap Fund.
What are the four types of investment funds?
Most mutual funds fall into one of four main categories – money market funds, bond funds, stock funds, and target date funds. Each type has different features, risks, and rewards.
What should I invest in 2021?
Here are the best investments in 2021:
- High-yield savings accounts.
- Certificates of deposit.
- Government bond funds.
- Short-term corporate bond funds.
- Municipal bond funds.
- S&P 500 index funds.
- Dividend stock funds.
- Nasdaq-100 index funds.
What is Blue Chip Fund?
Blue chip funds are equity mutual funds that invest in stocks of companies with large market capitalisation. These are well-established companies with a track record of performance over some time. Blue Chip is commonly used as a synonym for large cap funds. 6
What is the 7 year rule for investing?
With an estimated annual return of 7%, you’d divide 72 by 7 to see that your investment will double every 10.29 years. In this equation, “T” is the time for the investment to double, “ln” is the natural log function, and “r” is the compounded interest rate.
What are the disadvantages of managed portfolio?
The main disadvantage to investing in managed funds is that there are often below average returns which are amplified because of fees. Investors should be aware that many funds perform so poorly over a long period of time that their yields are below the long term rate of inflation.
Which mutual fund gives highest return in 5 years?
7 Equity Mutual Funds With Highest Returns Over 5-Years
- Tata Digital India Fund – Direct Plan.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Digital India Fund – Direct Plan.
- Edelweiss Greater China Equity Off-shore Fund, Direct plan.
- Franklin India Feeder Franklin US Opportunities Fund.
- Quant Tax Plan Growth, Direct Plan.
Which type of fund has highest risk?
Top high-risk tax planning mutual funds
- Escorts Tax Plan Direct-G.
- Aditya Birla SL Tax Plan Direct-G.
- DSP BlackRock Tax Saver Fund – Direct Plan.
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 – Direct Plan.
- Tata India Tax Savings Fund – Direct Plan.
- L&T Tax Advantage Direct-G.
- IDFC Tax Advantage (ELSS) Fund – Regular Plan.
Which SIP is best for 5 years?
Best SIP Plans for 5 Years in Equity Funds
- Axis Bluechip Fund Monthly SIP Plan. This is an open-ended equity scheme with a track record of outperformance.
- ICICI Prudential Blue chip Fund.
- SBI Blue chip Fund.
- Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund.
- SBI Multicap Fund.