Which is better NSE or BSE?
BSE is more suitable for beginners, while NSE is more suitable for seasoned investors and traders. If you are an investor in India who want to invest in shares of new companies, BSE would be an ideal choice. Also, NSE has better software for high-risk online transactions.
What are the top 5 stocks?
Top 10 S&P 500 Stocks by Index Weight
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Index Weighting: 6.2%
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Index Weighting: 5.9%
- Amazon.com, Inc. ( AMZN) Index Weighting: 3.9%
- 4. Facebook, Inc. (FB) Index Weighting: 2.4%
- Alphabet Inc. Class A (GOOGL)
- Alphabet Inc. Class C (GOOG)
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA)
- Nvidia Corp. (NVDA)
Can I earn lakhs in stock market?
You can earn anything from Rs. 100 to Rs. 10,000 or even Rs 20,000 in a day with intraday trading. But this depends on your risk appetite.
10 stocks to buy now that could make you rich
- Larsen & Toubro.
- Dr Reddy’s.
- Dr Lal Pathlabs.
- Vinati Organics.
- Pidilite Ltd.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- HDFC Ltd.